Dilas International is a flexible independent Customs brokerage company and can deliver a personalized service matching the unique requirements of the importing community.
Being a licensed Customs broker with a national bond posted with the CBSA (Canada Border Service Agency) we take care of Customs clearance nationwide at all Canadian Customs offices using such EDI tools of the CBSA as Accelerated Commercial Release Operational Support System (ACROSS) including Pre-Authorized Review System (PARS) and Release on Minimum Documentation (RMD) options, and Customs Automated Data Exchange (CADEX). Dilas International is a proud corporate member of the Canadian Society of Customs Brokers.
We guarantee to our clients electronic submission of a Customs entry to the CBSA within an hour of receiving a complete set of documents for an import shipment by fax or e-mail.
So great to know there are no hidden fees. What I guestimated to be the cost of brokering from your fees chart worked out to be exactly what I was charged. Thanks again.
Badur Ramji Punkmedics
We have been using Dilas International Customs Brokers for a couple of years now. Service has been very good. I recommend Dilas to anyone using a brokerage service.
Kim Caron Mat Service Ltd.
The Dilas team is terrific! They are always willing to answer my questions and they take care of all my border clearance needs without issue. I highly recommend them.
Quinn Beck Earth Distributors Inc.
Outsourcing our customs brokerage requirements to Dilas International has improved incoming delivery times, reduced errors to zero and reduced costs.
Robert Island AB Technology Group
When people are passionate about what they do, you can sense that. And this is what vibrates at the corresponding frequency with us here, at Fiasco Gelato, as we think the same way. Being Dilas client since 2011 and counting.
James G. Boettcher, Chief Idea Officer, Fiasco Gelato
The following are the standard charges for importing vehicles:
• 5% GST is mandatory
• $100 excise tax for vehicles with air conditioning
• $195 + tax to the RIV (Registrar of Import Vehicles) for the Transportation Canada vehicle registration
• Provincial sales tax may apply and the percentage of tax will vary depending on the province you live in
• 6.1% duty on all passenger ATVs, cars, SUVs, and trucks that were not manufactured in North America
• Some 2007 or newer models will be subject to a $1,000 to $4,000 green levy tax based on fuel consumption. The Canada Revenue Agency website will list all of the vehicles that qualify.
You can calculate the exact Customs charges for your specific vehicle using the helpful vehicle importation calculator at http://www.dilas.ca/vehicle-importation.php
The questions from Customs brokers in the province of Alberta arise regrading the TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership) Agreement, namely what are be the advantages for Alberta's importers and exporters with Canada concluding the Agreement.
Here are some of the main points:
- Alberta's manufactures...
Each Customs broker has received a CBSA message with an application form that is for receiving daily and monthly K84 information through EDI from the Canada Customs.
Some Customs brokers are not interested in obtaining the K84 info electronically. If this is the case, they just need to ignore the...
1. Public Works and Government Services Canada announced a cheque standardization initiative, which is aiming to minimize the number of cheque formats utilized by the Government to one standard format, starting on 28 of February 2015. The new standard cheque will have no stub.
2. The cheques are...