CERS Export Declaration

Home » CERS Export Declaration

If you are a Canadian exporter, you are required to declared all exports valued higher than 2000 CAD electronically using CERS.*

*except US-destined exports

If you require Dilas to file a CERS Export Declaration on your behalf, please follow these steps:

Make sure that you have your export/import account (RM account) with Revenue Canada handy.

If currently your company does not have an RM account, but possesses a business number (GST number), you can add an RM account through the CBSA. Ensure that it is activated for export.

See the CARM page for more info or the links to the CBSA forms to request a new RM account or a change to an existing one.

Commercial invoice
Bill of lading or booking

Additional documents might be requested based on the nature of the goods and the information contained in the paperwork provided.